[lyo-dev] OSLC jars and dependencies

Dear All,

I have been using the OSLC SDK these days and I realise that it could be difficult to re-use the SDK in non maven-based projects or existing projects such as RCP applications. So I come up with this suggestion. Since everybody doesn’t use the apache maven tool,  I think it will be useful  to the OSLC community if the committers could list the jar files to resolve the dependencies – done automatically by maven – to be added to the classpath of a java project.

Regards,

Jean-Luc Johnson

Back to the top