[lyo-dev] OSLC4J submission to Project Lyo

Just a quick note to the lyo-dev community that the OSLC4J (Java SDK/library) contribution has been submitted to Eclipse legal for clearance.   I will put more information on the list as the process moves forward and especially when the code is available in Git.   Once it is available in Git, I'll make a Wiki page to help folks get started working with it.   It will include some sample applications such as a Change Management provider which are ready to run and tear apart.

Mike Fiedler

Back to the top