Re: [lyo-dev] Problem with installation

Hi, Lars. For the first error: the Bugzilla adapter depends on j2bugzilla,
which you have to download separately. From the README in the project.

   Download j2bugzilla 1.0 from Google Code.

     http://j2bugzilla.googlecode.com/files/j2bugzilla-1.0.jar

   Install j2bugzilla into your local repository with the command,

     mvn install:install-file -Dfile=j2bugzilla-1.0.jar
   -DgroupId=j2bugzilla -DartifactId=j2bugzilla -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging
   =jar

Let us know if that works.

The second error I'm not sure about. What project are you launching?
--
Best Regards,
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |<Lars.Ohlen@xxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                                            |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |<lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,                                                                                                                            |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |01/30/2012 02:55 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[lyo-dev] Problem with installation                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Sent by:   |
|------------>
  |lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                       |

Hi Lyo Developers,

I have just downloaded the source for Lyo (and rio) and from GitHub (failed
to use the Git repos provided by eclipse.org).
All components compile (and installs with Maven) except project:
org.eclipse.lyo.samples.bugzilla
This is the output from Maven:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project bugzillaadapter-complete: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.eclipse.lyo.server:bugzillaadapter-complete:war:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: The
following artifacts could not be resolved: j2bugzilla:j2bugzilla:jar:1.0,
org.eclipse.lyo.server:oauth-webapp:war:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT,
org.eclipse.lyo.server:oauth-core:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
artifact j2bugzilla:j2bugzilla:jar:1.0 in Jenabean (
http://jenabean.googlecode.com/svn/repo) -> [Help 1]

If I close the org.eclipse.lyo.samples.bugzilla project and launch the
server anyway the server starts but when trying some action in the GUI I
get a stack trace:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/openrdf/query/algebra/evaluation/TripleSource

Think that these two issues are not related but any hints on how to get
Lyo/Rio working appreciated!

//Lars