Re: [lyo-dev] Updates to Lyo project landing page

Good feedback Mike, I like the simple feel of CDT and WebTools

- Steve

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Michael Fiedler <fiedler.mf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- Several projects such as C/C++ tooling [1] use this alternative to the standard left hand navigation
- JDT shows a project with subcomponents, similar to how Lyo will organize.
- Webtools is similar to [1] but with subcomponents.

I am thinking a distinction between SDKs, RIOs, testsuites and other categories will be good as Lyo progresses.

[1] - http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/
[2] - http://www.eclipse.org/jdt/
[3] - http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/