Re: [lts-iwg] HELP

On 2017-07-10 10:20 AM, Dylan St. James wrote:
My name is Dylan and I just got back from iD Tech camp. We have been using eclipse as our coding platform for Java. When I downloaded Eclipse Neon, I got this error message. I tried to fix it from http://www.ashout.com/fix-java-started-returned-exit-code13-eclipse/, but it still didn't work. PLEASE HELP

Dylan,

With apologies, you have contacted the wrong channel. The best place to seek help with an issue like this is on the Eclipse Newcomers forum (registration is required).

Please see: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/?group=eclipse.newcomer

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx