[lts-iwg] EclipseCon Europe 2015: Early bird pricing ends on Oct 1st (tomorrow)

Hi * -

I just wanted to remind you that the early bird pricing for EclipseCon Europe 2015 ends tomorrow night. If you plan to come, this is the time to save money!

Why should you attend EclipseCon Europe? If you are interested in high quality technical talks from Eclipse projects and Eclipse users, reports from our working groups, exciting keynotes and network with other Eclipse enthusiasts, then Ludwigsburg is the right place for you from November 3-5, 2015.

And that’s not all: On Monday, November 2 we’re planning for the ECE Un-Conference Day. Here you’ll be able to participate in expert groups covering topics from the Internet of Things, Systems Engineering, Eclipse in Automotive, Eclipse Long-Term Support, Application Life-Cycle support and the Scout User meeting. More information is available on this page.

I look forward to meeting you in Ludwigsburg!

For more information, please visit http://eclipsecon-europe.org

Ralph Mueller
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460