[lts-iwg] LTS update and invitation to meet at EclipseCon NA

Hello LTS Working Group,

The Eclipse Long Term Support (LTS) Working Group is looking forward to continuing the momentum that we established in 2014.  Last year we improved the LTS infrastructure, updated our website
http://lts.eclipse.org, and created a viable marketplace for Eclipse LTS services: http://marketplace.eclipse.org/category/markets/long-term-support/title).  We also created a 12 month free trial-membership, giving companies the opportunity to test-drive our infrastructure and advertise their services.

For 2015, we will continue to market our offerings and attract clients for our members. We look forward to learning more about the needs of all the LTS stakeholders and plan to continue to improve the infrastructure accordingly.

If you will be attending
EclipseCon North America (March 9 - 12 in San Francisco) we would be happy to meet with you to discuss your thoughts on LTS.  Be sure to stop by the LTS Information  Session on Tuesday afternoon.  We'll be in the Pine Room, 13:30 - 15:30 to answer questions and listen to your ideas about long term support. We will also be presenting a poster in the poster session, which will be during a dinner reception on Wednesday evening  in the Atrium, 18:00 - 19:30.

There will be two LTS Steering Committee members in attendance: Markus Knauer and Pat Huff. We would like to meet you there, either in one of the sessions mentioned above, or if you prefer you can contact either one of us directly to arrange a convenient time.

On behalf of the LTS Steering committee,

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Pat Huff <phuff@xxxxxxxxxx>

Back to the top