Re: [lts-iwg] Form submission from: Need Help With An Older Release?

Hi Chris - that's the wring mailing list. It should be sent to the LTS steering committee list. Wewill need to add the sender email address to the mailing list members, I think.

Thanks

Liebe GrĂ¼sse/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
+49 177 449 0460