[lts-iwg] EclipseCon SF

Hi,

any plans for EclipseCon SF?

Submit a talk -> after ECE, I don’t think this is a good idea.

I’ve seen Tanh submitted a talk on using CBI to build your own SDK -> no additional BOF or workshop needed.

The only thing that came to my mind : Should we try to invite interested parties to a introductory course? Interested parties could be consumers or providers.

If we know people who could be interested, I would address them directly via e-mail in the name of the LTS WG.

Does this sound reasonable? What do you think?

Best regards

  Jutta

Back to the top