From: lts-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lts-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Gervais
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 10:35 AM
To: lts-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lts-iwg] LTS.eclipse.org Account Update

Good Morning,

Early next week I'll be migrating the LTS.eclipse.org website to use our standard Eclipse Foundation login mechanism.  This means that going forward you will be logging into the site using the same emal/password as you do on the rest of the Eclipse.org websites.

I noticed there are a few members of the committee who currently have custom accounts and i'll be migrating those accounts to your Eclipse Foundation accounts as most of you have one of these already.

I plan to push this change live Monday June 3rd 10:00 AM EST.  If you have any questions please let me know.

--

Nathan Gervais

Web Developer

Eclipse Foundation