De : Gaël Blondelle <gael.blondelle@xxxxxxx>
Objet : [polarsys-iwg] Polarsys Face to Face meeting in Toulouse before ECF
Date : 2 mai 2013 13:47:42 HAEC
À : Polarsys IWG <polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : Polarsys IWG <polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

I invite you to join us for the next Polarsys face to face meeting will take place in Toulouse on June 4th, just the day before EclipseCon France.

When:
4th June, 2013. 10:30 AM (welcome participants starts at 9:30)
Planned finish: 17:00

Where:
ENSEEIHT
2 Rue Charles Camichel
31000 Toulouse, France

Here is the location on Google Maps.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=206290267741169400563.0004d7f143c36909d23b6&msa=0

On the morning, we will have a status about Polarsys IWG activities and Polarsys specific presentations and on the afternoon, we will join with the Auto IWG for a common session of presentations of common topics and also to exchange about converging concerns.

The agenda is not fixed for the moment, so feel free to drop an email to the list to propose a presentation either in the morning or in the afternoon. Please give us a title, a presenter name, and a showt description of your presentation.

Please confirm your participation in following doodle as soon as possible to help with the organization: http://www.doodle.com/vzah77msnqnc99ya

The ideal follow-up of this meeting is to participate to EclipseCon France 2013 on June 5th and 6th. The program is very interesting with several presentations around industry return of experience, modeling and other system engineering stuff. Check it out at http://www.eclipsecon.org/france2013/program/sessions.

Don't wait the last minute to register: http://www.eclipsecon.org/france2013/registration

Hope to see you all there!

Gaël Blondelle