From: lts-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lts-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Ross
Sent: Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013 19:31
To: Long-Term Support IWG
Subject: [lts-iwg] Face to face meetings at EclipseCon 2013

Hi Everyone,

We have schedule a few meetings related to the Long Term Support (LTS) working group at EclipseCon 2013.

They take place on Tuesday, March 26th:

  • LTS Steering Committee: 13:30 - 15:00 (Steering committee members only)
  • LTS Information Session: 16:00 - 17:00 (Open to all)

If you are interested in attending the Information Session, please let us know as space is limited.

Best regards,

Andrew

Back to the top