Re: [lts-iwg] [rt-pmc] meeting this week?

On 9 Jan 2013, at 14:16, Thomas Watson wrote:

There was a meeting, but only Christian, Markus and myself joined.  Our only discussion was about the fact that Virgo is not in the Kepler release.  Glyn, I think the Virgo project has decided to not join the Kepler release, correct?  IIRC the motivating factor for Virgo to participate in the Kepler release was to be able to participate in LTS.  Now that you have confirmed that participation in common release is not a requirement for LTS participation has Virgo decided not to join Kepler?

Apologies - I was on vacation and forgot to say so.

Virgo will join the Kepler release train only if this is necessary to participate in LTS. The LTS Steering Committee have not yet decided, but we are hopeful that they will drop the simultaneous release requirement for LTS participation.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top