[lts-iwg] LTS IWG updates for September 12, 2012

Hi Everyone,

A few updates:

Next Meeting

Our next LTS IWG meeting will be scheduled soon. Expect to hear something on this list soon.

Face to Face meeting in October

Also, I have asked for meeting space for a face to face meeting at EclipseCon Europe (Oct. 23-25 in Ludwigsburg, Germany). More on this as the day & time is confirmed. Please let me know off-list if you are interested in participating?

LTS IWG participants

SAP, CA Technologies, IBM, and OpenGeo have signed as participants of LTS. 1 more member is signing today or tomorrow. I continue to work with a handful of organizations that are serious about joining and more that are following the efforts.

CBI & the Eclipse platform build

The CBI Eclipse platform build has made great progress. The class comparator used to compare the official Juno release vs. the CBI built version of the same code had just 1 difference noted (& thus being debugged). JUnit test results indicate a very high rate of passing. 35/50 sets are passing 100%. This bug shows results for the 15 sets with some failures - a very high pass rate even within those sets.

To push this forward to allow the platform team to cut-over to CBI, a code sprint is starting today. The team is hosted at IBM's Ottawa office to work through any remaining issues. Success here is crucial for LTS.

The plan is for Juno SR2 to be build with CBI and Kepler to switch to CBI as soon as possible.

Regards,

Andrew

Back to the top