Re: [lts-iwg] Agenda for tomorrow's LTS IWG meeting

Excellent. Thank you for mentioning that Karsten.

I have a simple idea to cover of any new & interesting scenarios we might come across - we include the following (in green) in the LTS readiness definition:

Under the release management section:
  • Was released as part of the annual simultaneous release

OR

  • Was approved by a vote of the LTS Steering Committee
We can discuss & confirm this is a reasonable approach in today's call.

Cheers,

Andrew