Re: [location-iwg] uDig proposal - license

On 01/10/2012 6:03 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
To further complicate the answer, dual-licensing the Eclipse project under the EPL+EDL(BSD) could be an interesting option....
Do you have examples I can check? This conversation will go better on udig-devel if I can offer a few examples of how it is done.

Sure. See EclipseLink, Orion (client), EGit and Lyo for examples of dual-licensed projects under EPL+EDL(BSD)

Back to the top