Re: [location-iwg] Next meeting: October 10th, 9am EDT

Looking forward to the minutes and sending my regrets.  6am won't work for me at this point unfortunately :(

Tyler

On 2012-10-02, at 1:10 PM, Andrew Ross wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Our next meeting is next week on October 10th at 9am EDT.

This month's call features Alex Barth from Mapbox speaking about some of the work they're doing for OpenStreetMap.

Also, we'll share news of the development forge coming on-line and team LocationTech meeting with Automotive & Aerospace companies in Germany later this month.

The complete agenda is available on-line here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/LocationTech/October10_2012

Cheers,

Andrew