[location-iwg] Mailing lists

Hi Everyone,

We're ready to bring our discussion lists on-line. I want to share a draft plan for us to get started here in case anyone would like to provide feedback or suggestions.

List addresses will all be <address>@locationtech.org

iwg - General discussion. We'll bulk subscribe everyone subscribed here.
sc - steering committee. I think this list should be private. Discussion appropriate for public consumption should take place on iwg. Comments?
ltt-pmc - project management committee for our technology top level project
arch - architecture related discussions & supports the architecture committee
x-project - cross project discussion. we may create this to move technical/infrastructure discussions out of iwg

projects will be choose which of the following they need: *-dev, *-users, *-builds, *-commits where * is replaced by the project name.

Dynamically populated lists:
members-committers - as it says... all members and committers. Moderated & used sparingly.

I'd like to encourage LocationTech members to join the Eclipse Foundation Member marketing list and not create a dedicated LocationTech marketing list.

Project lists

Andrew

Back to the top