[location-iwg] More on events

Hello Everyone,

This is a follow-up related to our earlier threads on events. e.g. "On Events" and my colleague Ralph Mueller's invitation to EclipseCon Europe.

There are 4 organizations discussing possible relationships and/or partnerships for events with us for 2013. At the moment the discussions are exploring feasibility and shaping a proposal.

One of those discussions is with OSGeo. A meeting with representation from the OSGeo board & some of the local organizing teams taking place at 4pm EDT today. I will be representing LocationTech in this discussion and report back to the Steering Committee & IWG at our next meetings.

A face to face meeting of LocationTech representatives and representatives from companies participating in the Automotive, Machine to Machine (M2M), and Aerospace (Polarsys) working groups is being arranged at EclipseCon Europe in Germany in October. More on this as it takes shape. If you might be interested in participating in this, please do contact me ASAP. Thanks.

Cheers,

Andrew

Back to the top