From: "Jody Garnett" <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Location Industry Working Group discussions" <location-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 12 September, 2012 5:04 AM
Subject: Re: [location-iwg] Important: Top Level Project charter

I missed your deadline; as I could not get this until my lunch break.

The one item touched on in the "mission" but missing from the scope is an "outreach" activity; basically packaging up spatial and toning down the expertise required to integrate this functionality in a business application context.

Quick attempt at a scope item:

* Bridge the gap between business application development and decades of spatial technology and terminology

(Yes this serves overlaps slightly with "Apply Model based design in the context of …."  but Model based design is just one approach)

--
Jody Garnett