[location-iwg] Next call: August 30th, 9am EDT

Hi Everyone,

We've had to shift the monthly LocationTech meeting a bit to August 30th @ 9am EDT. I hope you don't mind. I know a few people can't make it which is not surprising this late in the (northern hemisphere) summer.

The agenda is available on this page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Location/August30_2012

Our charter is done, our Foundation board resolutions approved, the group is officially created, members have & are signing up, projects are working on proposals, we're ramping up the Project Management (PMC) & other committees... we've come a very long way in a short period of time. We'd like to start looking ahead to the activities that we'll be focusing on in 2013.

I'll do a calendar invitation for everyone listed as of close of business tomorrow (Wednesday).

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to talking with you.

Andrew

Back to the top