Re: [location-iwg] Presentation for the upcoming meeting.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts Tim.

I also checked out Cesium when I first met Matt. The combination of perspectives Cesium offers is pretty impressive. Building on what Tim noticed, it is very clear they put a lot of thought into their architecture and design to make it powerful and easy to re-use... very nice to see.

I encourage each of us to make good use of this list by using it for communication & helping to build the community. There a number of influential and innovative companies, projects, and individuals represented here already.

All the best,

Andrew