[location-iwg] Next call, Today 3pm EDT

Hi Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder about today's call. There are two interesting technology projects presenting today - dial in to check them out.

Cheers!

Andrew

On 07/16/2012 03:26 PM, Andrew Ross wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Our next LocationTech call will be taking place on July 25th at 3pm EDT. You can see the agenda on-line.

Please feel free to update the wiki to show if you plan to attend or not. Alternatively, you can let me know either on this list or in private.

Best regards,

Andrew

Back to the top