[location-iwg] Presentation for the upcoming meeting.

Hello all.

Attached is a pdf presentation introducing Cesium for our next meeting on July 25th. I encourage you all to take a look before the meeting and bring lots of questions.

As mentioned in my last email, we are looking to build a great open source community and are very open to collaboration. We're still evaluating if LocationTech or any other foundation would work for us. Feedback from anyone interested in using our tool and/or interested in us joining the working group is appreciated.

Matt Ford