[location-iwg] So what can we do this week

I saw Mike's email go out to the general eclipse.org membership.

A couple of questions on what we can now do now that we are armed with "LocationTech" as a name :-)

1) Andrew mentioned we can now start promoting the working group after it was approved. Are we just thinking of blog posts and so on?
2) Is the email list / wiki page and so forth going to rename to "LocationTech"? Or do we stick with location-iwg
3) Do we get a fancy logo, or should we wait for this new industry working group proposal to proceed
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top