Re: [location-iwg] Updated charter ready for review

+1

--
Jody Garnett

On Friday, 22 June 2012 at 1:47 AM, Andrew Ross wrote:

Hi Everyone,

The changes proposed based on our June 19th meeting have been completed.

Please review the charter and record your support with a +1 reply. Should you have any concerns or thoughts to share, please mention them in your reply.

We plan to announce the proposal for our group & the charter tomorrow (Friday June 22nd). As per our IWG process, the review period for it will last 30 days. Once the feedback has been addressed & the review period ends, the group can be created officially.

Thank you,

Andrew