Re: [location-iwg] Minutes from June 19th meeting

Dave,

Good points, thank you. And based on the comments in yesterdays call, others feel similarly. I'll make the change.

While this may diminish the direct clout of Location working group (LWG) strategic members since they won't be alone on the steering committee, I do think it has good potential to increase value overall with all parties represented. Including more perspectives will increase moral authority of the steering committee.

And frankly, what we're aiming at is how Eclipse itself works and there's ample evidence this model works well. You're right that I used Polarsys as a template and it is slightly different than the LWG.

Also, I'm going to make the change to consistently call the top member in the LWG strategic members to avoid confusion since others can be elected to the Steering committee.

I'll reply back to the list today once I've made changes for people to review.

Andrew