From: location-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Andrew Ross
Sent: Tue 6/19/2012 10:30 AM
To: Location IWG
Subject: [location-iwg] Slides for today's call - PDAL

Hi Everyone,

For today's Location group call, Michael Gerlek will be presenting an
introduction to the Point Data Abstraction Library (PDAL) project. The
following URL is for his slides:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17690616/PDAL.pdf
(Thanks Michael!)

For simplicity today, please just download the pdf to follow along.

Talk to you in a few hours.

Cheers,

--
*Andrew Ross*