[location-iwg] Reminder: tomorrow's Location IWG meeting

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're having a good start to your week.

A gentle reminder of tomorrow's meeting. The agenda is posted here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Location/June19_2012

The conference bridge details are posted.

If you would, please read through the draft charter for our group. We'll be discussing it during our call. It is posted here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Location/Charter

Also, Michael will be sending out the slide material for his presentation later tonight.

Best regards, and talk soon.

Andrew

Back to the top