Re: [location-iwg] Minutes from May 22nd meeting

Thanks for the minutes Andrew, glad to hear it was a productive and enthusiastic meeting.  Sorry to have missed it, but I'll certainly be interested in following up on some of the new topic ideas for sure.

Tyler

From: location-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Andrew Ross
Sent: Wed 5/23/2012 8:21 AM
To: Location IWG
Subject: [location-iwg] Minutes from May 22nd meeting

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank those that attended yesterday's face to face meeting here in Washington D.C.

It was a very good session. It's really hard to capture the energy  and participation from across the team in the minutes so please just take my word for it. I'm so glad we took advantage of the opportunity to meet face to face.

My first crack at minutes are captured here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Location/May22_2012

Please let me know if I missed anything, mis-stated anything or if there are any questions.

Special thanks to Michael Gerlek who wrote a detailed summary to the OSGeo board (linked from the minutes I posted).

Our next meeting will be June 19th at 4pm EDT (click on the link to see what time this is in your area). An agenda will follow as we get a little closer.

Best regards,

Andrew

Back to the top