[location-iwg] Minutes from Thursday's meeting

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in last Thursday's meeting. We had a very good discussion. I've captured brief minutes here to capture the essence:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Location/April_2012

Some of the key items from our discussion included a method of determining which technologies the team/IWG are interested in investing in. Please take a moment and send me an email on or off list to let me know the specific technologies/ future technologies you'd like to see on our survey.

We had a good first discussion regarding collaboration with OSGeo.

Our next formal meeting scheduled is our face to face meeting at the Location Intelligence conference in Washington D.C. in May. http://wiki.eclipse.org/Location/May22_2012 If you haven't already confirmed you're coming, please do as space is limited.

Thank you again, and best regards.

Andrew

Back to the top