Re: [location-iwg] Technology Survey

I was thinking of discreet products / libraries.

In my example I was suggesting MapServer and GDAL are existing technologies companies might use, whereas geocoding software may be a desirable for a company to have available as an open source product where there is nothing sufficient / satisfactory at the moment.

Dave

On 2012-03-25, at 8:17 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

Technology  |  Existing  |  Leveraging / Interested
Something like the following?

JTS Topology Suite | YES |  10
GeoTools | YES | 10
GeoServer | YES | 8
ISO 19107 or other Geometry model support curves and 3D | NO | 5
PostGIS | YES | 7

Your examples are a bit confusing as some of them are technologies and some are products?
Thoughts?

Dave