[location-iwg] Thierry Badard, Spatialytics

Hi all,

I am the CTO of Spatialytics (http://www.spatialytics.com), a company specialized in the development of Geospatial Business Intelligence (GeoBI) software and solutions. I have been an OSGeo charter member for a few years now. Till 2010, I were in charge of the free software commission in the OSGeo Francophone local chapter.

I am also a founding co-chair the OSGeo Quebec local chapter and a founding co-chair of the ICA (International Cartographic Association) commission on open source geospatial technologies (http://ica-opensource.scg.ulaval.ca). Finaly, I am a co-chair of the new OGC DWG on Geospatial BI.

My interests deal with geospatial data integration, spatial ETL tools, geo-analytical technologies such as Spatial OLAP and spatial data mining, and efficient geospatial data visualization combined with reporting and dashboarding tools to support the analysis and decision making process for a large spectrum of users, which are not experts in geospatial tecnologies. I am also interested in high performance geospatial databases (columnar, vector, ...), techniques and architectures for serving large volume of data (big data) with a analytical point of view.

I am very interested in participating to this group and I will be happy to discuss, exchange and collaborate with each of you on common problematics of interest for this group and our respective businesses.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it on March 22, but I will certainly be in DC in may for the LI 2012 conference.

Looking forward to meeting you in DC.

Th.

--
Thierry Badard, Ph.D.