Re: [linuxtools-dev] A 5 minutes Survey

This is a developer mailing list meant to be about Linux Tools issues/announcements.  It is not a channel for spam and this type of post is not welcome.
I advise anyone on this list to disregard such surveys that might be used for malicious purposes such as a social engineering attack or installation of malware.
It is not to be trusted or considered sanctioned by our project.

-- Jeff J.