Re: [linuxtools-dev] Archived p2 repos broken

Hi Jeff,

Please do unzip the files if you can - I requested that to webmaster on helpdesk, so you can close the issue there if it is resolved - https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/814

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 18:38, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jonah,

The archive system was very wonky when I used it.  The good news is that in all these cases, there should be a zip file of the original repo.  For example,
there is a linuxtools-docker-4.6.0.zip file in our archives.  This file has the original content.xml, etc... that is missing.

I can unzip just the missing files if everybody is ok with that or I could replace everything in the directory with the unzipped files to ensure everything is correct.

-- Jeff J.