Re: [linuxtools-dev] Why does RPM Specfile Editor is not enabled ?

Hi Lidia,

In Eclipse 2020-06 and later (4.16) there is a new option that is on by default that helps users in this case - https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.16/platform.php#verify-jre-installation

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Sun, 16 May 2021 at 18:41, Popescu, Lidia <lidia.popescu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

I figured out that latest linuxtools requires java 11.
My problem is fixed. I found appropriate versions
       7.7.0 for eclipse v.4.15.0
       6.2.1 for eclipse oxigen 3a

but why does I've been allowed to install latest
and it tells that installation is successful. It's confusing. A less advanced user may not figure this out.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Lidia