Re: [linuxtools-dev] ASM 8 or 9?

Because of changes in simrel (Orbit p2 repo is directly available to simrel[1]) ASM 9 is being used by Linuxtools for 2020-12 M3 simrel and EPP, but ASM 8 is being used if you install linuxtools outside of Simrel.

If ASM9 does not work, changing Linuxtools target platform alone won't change what ends up being resolved. We probably need to update the com.github.jnr.ffi bundle in Orbit and normally Orbit publishes its RC2 around the same time Linuxtools publishes its RC1.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/simrel/org.eclipse.simrel.build/+/172825

Jonah