Re: [linuxtools-dev] [lsp4e-dev] Can we release soon?

I have contributed a snapshot of 0.14.0 for SimRel RC1 today (We can provide a new RC1 contribution before end of the day tomorrow - I am not sure what LSP4E's +? day is)

I am concerned that there are 4 different versions of LSP4E in SimRel referenced repos at the moment.

These projects contain the following versions in their P2 repos that are contributing to SimRel:
LSP4E - 0.13.1.202003021135 - this is the version that will make it into SimRel
Linuxtools - 0.13.1.202001301838
WildWebDeveloper - 0.13.0.201912071343
Corrosion - 0.11.0.201909021607

In addition, the above projects also contribute different versions of LSP4J:
LSP4J & LSP4E - 0.9.0.v20200229-1009
Linuxtools does not republish LSP4J
Wildwebdeveloper - 0.8.1.v20190925-0746
Corrosion - 0.8.0.v20190822-0801

With the API fluidity in LSP4J & LSP4E I don't know if/how other projects contributing to SimRel are working properly. Perhaps Linuxtools, WWD, Corrosion don't use any of the changed APIs, but at the moment they are clearly compiling against old versions of LSP4E/J and are therefore subject to class/linkage problems at runtime when installed from SimRel which will include a different version of LSP4E/J than they compiled against.

(Note the same applies to org.eclipse.lsp4{e,j}.debug, but I haven't listed the versions above)

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham