Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 7.2.0 is released for Eclipse 2019-03

Hi folks,

Can someone confirm or point me at the P2 URL for Linuxtools 7.2.0 please, especially Docker part as the CDT build for CDT9.7 is broken? The downloads and news pages currently only list up to 7.0.1. In addition the root directory on download has a custom HTML so I can't browse there.

Poking around in the downloads directory I see https://download.eclipse.org/linuxtools/update-docker-4.2.0/ seems to be the newest version for docker and https://download.eclipse.org/linuxtools/update-7.2.0/ is the other URL.

Are those URLs correct?

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~