[linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 6.1.0 is released

I am pleased to announce that our 6.1.0 minor release is now available
from our update site. The release contains the new Docker Tooling integration
for JDT feature plus a new basic security option when running a Docker image.
There are also some fixes for Oxygen.0 including a gcov UI stall fix
and an exception in ChangeLog hyperlink support.  Features are
described in
the N&N [1].

The tag v6.1.0 maps to commit e8adb885b1980407d6a58df38ca152e633242d03 and
corresponds to build 13 in Hudson's linuxtools-oxygen job.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/News/NewIn61

Back to the top