[linuxtools-dev] FW: What are the necessary steps needed to Dockerize eclipse rcp application?

Hi,

I have developed one eclipse RCP based application. Application is developed on Eclipse Neon platform. Now I want to packaged it into the image. So that I can have multiple instances of application running. What contents Dockerfile should have?

Which software dependencies we should mention in it apart from java? Specifying java dependency only for eclipse RCP application, will it work?

Let me know if more data is required.

Thanks,

Swanand Nagarkar.

Back to the top