[linuxtools-dev] Getting Involved

Hello everyone,

I would like to get involved with the plugin development, specifically Gcov. So what I did: I have downloaded sources, built it, fixed a bug which was bothering me, created a patch file - and at this place I am stuck.

I have read the instructions onĀ https://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Getting_Involved, and I understand I should somehow use Gerrit, but even though I am more or less skilled C/C++ developper, Git and Gerrit are completely new to me.

Can I ask someone for a helpful hand, or advice on how to proceed? A link for a tutorial might do, but I was unable to find something reasonable.

Thanks
Petr

Back to the top