[linuxtools-dev] Branch stable-5.1 has been created for Neon.1

Today is our contribution for Neon.1 RC1 which is for our 5.1.0 minor release.

I have created a new branch stable-5.1 which will be used for Neon.1 from
this point forward.  If you have changes that are eligible for Neon.1 then
you may have to perform dual maintenance on master and stable-5.1 branches.

Next week is RC2 as there is no longer a two week gap between RC1 and RC2.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top