Re: [linuxtools-dev] docker editor contribution

Hi Tobias,
Thanks for the offer.
In order to drive it further the steps to be followed are described at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Quick_Start_--_Contributing_Project_Code .
The fastest approach should be:
1. We need you (all contributors) to have Eclipse CLA signed.
2. You clone linuxtools git - http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.git/
3. Put latest version of your editor in new subfolder in linuxtools git repo (e..g docker-editor-contrib) , it will be removed once CQ passes and we refactor it to fit in the existing docker plugins.
4. Commit the code with Signed-off from all contributors (needed for Certificate of Origin).
5. Open Gerrit review for this commit .

At this point it's our(project committer) task:
1. Create CQ from the Gerrit review.
2. IP team handles the CQ (you may or may not have to do smth in this step - depends on IP team findings)
3. Linux Tools commiter pushes the code.
4. Refactor and hook in the real build.
5. Everyone profits.

Feel free to catch me while @Eclipsecon if you have any question or you want to handle it together.

Regards,