[linuxtools-dev] CDT/Linux Tools summit at EclipseCon

Hi,

 we'll be holding our yearly CDT Summit at EclipseCon on Monday March 7th, 2016.  As usual we overlap a lot with Linux Tools and are interested in topics of that community.  I already know of a couple of Linux Tools contributors that should attend and we hope more of you will join us.  There will be a sponsored dinner for the attendees that evening.

Please sign up on the wiki (you must eventually have an EclipseCon pass to attend):
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2016#Tentative_Attendees
Also add topics you would like to discuss in the agenda section of that same page.

As usual there are lots of interesting talks in the three days that follow our summit, from Embedded, to Languages and Tools, IDEs, Cloud, Science, etc

We hope to see many of you there.

Marc

P.S. Tonight is the early-bird registration discount deadline where you can save $250.
https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/registration

Back to the top