Re: [linuxtools-dev] Code Formatter

> Hi Guys! Decided to join mailing list since I am working on valgrind plugin
> now.
> I noticed (in commit history) that you trying to use spaces instead of tabs
> but I cannot
> find your other rules for code formatting nor format.xml I can import
> linuxtools projects.
> Is it defined somewhere?

I would have thought the default is tabs given that's what the 'Eclipse
Built-in' formatter does. It's always possible to enable project specific
formatters and push the corresponding .settings/ files so that all Eclipse
IDE users follow that standard.

I can't find any rules regarding this so my guess is we've always just gone
by what the project has already defined.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top