Re: [linuxtools-dev] Next Linux Tools Release (4.2.0) ?

> > >I would like to ship this as part of our Linux Tools 4.2.0 Release but
> > >there are some releng issues to discuss.
> >
> > I notice we haven't really discussed our next release. I don't see us
> > needing to break API, but if necessary we should probably do it for Neon,
> > and have an independent minor release (4.2.0) before the end of this year.
> >
> > I'd like to do this so that we can also include the new Vagrant Tooling
> > within it, as well as any needed changes to the Docker Tooling. Assuming
> > people are ok with this, I was thinking of a release date sometime late
> > November or early December.
>
> First week of December sounds perfect way to wrap up the year :).

Alright, so we've decided to make the 4.2.0 release of The Linux Tools Project
for Friday December 11.

This will include various bug fixes/improvements to different Linux Tools
components, some new features to the Docker Tooling, and the introduction of
Vagrant Tooling plugins

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg