[linuxtools-dev] Contributing to the Docker tools

Hi everyone,

I met Alexander Kurtakov yesterday after my talk at eclipscon and we had a chat about merging the code I wrote for the doclipser plugin into linux-tools repository.

Basically doclipser [1] is an Xtext plugin for Dockerfiles grammar with some extra code do add items on the "Run as" menu to execute Docker commands. There is almost no overlap with the Docker tools you wrote so it makes sense to merge it all together.

I will look at the linux-tools code in the next days to understand what's the best way to start and will be back to you with a proposal.

In the meantime please let me know if you have any concerts or suggestions.

Thanks,
Mario

[1] http://l0rd.github.io/talks/doclipser/#22

Back to the top