[linuxtools-dev] SWTBot tests on Hudson at Eclipse.org

Hello,

[I cross-posted on Linux tools developer list and JBoss Tools developer list to reach a wider audience in the hope that someone can help.]

I recently merged a patch that includes SWTBot tests on the Docker tooling, but I'm having test failures on the 'master' jobs: https://hudson.eclipse.org/linuxtools/job/linuxtools-master/2360/testReport/ whilethe patch did build successfully on the 'Gerrit' during review: https://git.eclipse.org/r/56859 -> https://hudson.eclipse.org/linuxtools/job/linuxtools-gerrit/10025/testReport/org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.docker.ui.wizards/NewDockerConnectionSWTBotTest/

I have to say I'm clueless as to why the test pass locally with PDE, locally with Tycho, on Hudson/Gerrit but _fail_ on Hudson/master.

Anyone has any suggestion/hint/idea to help ?

Best regards,
Xavier

Back to the top