[linuxtools-dev] Remote profiling with perf

Hello all,

Is anyone tried and succeeded in remote profiling with perf?

I'm trying to find the right combination of plugins from Linuxtools and PTP but still no luck. I do able to use Remote System explorer and browse remote Linux machine, but when I create a remote profiling configuration with perf, choose either RSE or Remote tools from dropdown and clicking "Browse" nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Back to the top